Jan 12, 2021
Nate and Waldina Bigbee lead a small church in Corpus Christi
and share how Covid has forced them to “throw their nets on the
other side of the boat.” They talk about:
- Starting a Saturday morning church for men
- How tennis may be a way to reach people
- Parking lot worship services
- What three steps to make to grow in your technical skills
- What to do if you sense God calling you to a mission planting
or small church.
More about Nate and Waldina:
Nate and Waldina Bigbee have led Middle School, Teen, Campus,
YoPro, Singles, and a region in San Antonio. Most recently God has
called them to take a leap of faith and move to Corpus Christi,
Texas during the Pandemic to start leading the small church of 30.
They have been married since 2012 and have two wonderful children,
Scarlett and Xavier.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
Our Website: www.gc3.church
How to reach Nate:
Gulf Coast Christian Church